About the DPS Low Pressure Transducer
The pressure transducers of the DPS type series are suitable for detection of positive and negative gauge pressure or differential pressure of non-aggressive gases. Optional there is an absolute pressure version APS available. These robust versions can be applied in laboratories and under industrial conditions. Important criteria such as long-term stability, linearity and good reproducibility are guaranteed through their sturdy mechanical construction. Temperature drift is minimised through targeted compensation of every sensor. The wear-free inductive measurement system allows for almost maintenance-free operation.
The integrated electronic system provides a pressure-proportional voltage signal output of 0-10 V (option: current signal 0(4)-20mA). This allows an interference-free transmission of signals even over comparatively large distances. For strongly varying pressures a dampening function is included.
Key features DPS Low Pressure Transducer
- Measurement ranges from 0.1 mbar to 1000 mbar
- Series DPS: positive and negative gauge pressure, differential pressure, optional bi-directional
- Series APS: absolute pressure
Applications DPS Low Pressure Transducer
- Clean room technology
- Medical technology
- Filter technology
- Finishing pass measurement
- Level measurement (bubbling-through method)
- Flow velocity measurement (pitot tube, orifice disk)