About the FCP40A Single-turn Potentiometer
The FCP40A is a servomount type potentiometer with ball bearings, a 37mm outer diameter and turret side terminals.
Features FCP40A - Conductive plastic (Servomount)
- Conductive plastic
- Dimensions D x L (mm): 36.5x18
- Standard Resistance Range 1 to 10 kilo ohm
- Independent Linearity (± %): 0.5 to 0.1
- Mechanical travel (+10° 0°): 360°
- Electrical travel (±5°): 340° ±5°
Special Specifications Available
Extra taps (available up to 3 taps), multi-ganged (available up to 7 gangs, housing length is extended by 12mm per 1 gang), shaft with front and rear extension (rear shaft with 6mm dia. and 15mm length), with stopper (rotating angle becomes 320º and stopper strength is 0.9N·m [9kgf·cm]), special electrical travel, shaft dia. (ø6.35mm) with inch dimensions, special machining on the shaft.