About the FTLS-LT Handheld Infrared Temperature Sensor
The portable laser thermometer FTLS-LT is an infrared handheld thermometer equipped with laser sighting, featuring a precise and reliable temperature measurement as well as an especially broad range of functions and equipment.
The portable IR thermometer FTLS-LT allows not only selection of close focus and standard focus but is also equipped with innovative sighting systems (double and cross laser) for exact spot size marking at any distance. The innovative flip display automatically adjusts to each viewing position.
The handheld FTLS-LT is perfectly suited for any portable measurement task of non-metallic surfaces. Typical areas of employment for the convenient device are e.g. in preventive maintenance. Since each electricity-driven appliance warms up during an error, defects can be detected reliably and fast.
Of course, the portable laser thermometer is capable of performing every other punctual control process, e.g. in quality assurance, research and development as well as electronic design, in which critical components of machines can be checked for defects. Additionally, detection of thermal bridges on house fronts and in interior rooms poses no problems with the precise handheld thermometer.
- The new performance standard of infrared thermometers with spot sizes as small as 1mm
- Patented crosshair laser sighting marks the actual spot size at any distance
- Temperature range from -35°C to 900°C
- Switchable Optics with resolution 75:1
- Thermocouple input
- USB interface and graphic software with oscilloscope function
- Multi function flip display