About the FTP20-1M/2M Handheld Infrared Temperature Sensor
The portable industrial thermometer FTP20-1M /2M operates from 650°C up to 1,800°C (1,202°F up to 3,272°F) (1M) respectively from 385°C up to 1,600°C (725°F up to 2,912°F) (2M) and is hence optimally suited for industrial high-temperature measurement of metals.
The FTP20-1M /2M's internal data storage saves up to 2,000 measured values. Additionally, the laser thermometer is equipped with a USB port for evaluation and analysis of the measurement data on the computer. The included evaluation and reporting software additionally offers an oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second.
The portable thermometers gun FTP20-1M /2M allow reliable measurement of metallic surfaces of up to 1,800°C (3227 °F) (1M), ensuring even more precision due to their selectable emmisivity. Those features make the thermometer indispensable in the metal industry, especially for sporadic measurements. Thus, the handheld laser thermometer is often employed for heated re-forming processes, including cutting, bending, and milling of e.g. steel slabs, ensuring maintenance of required temperature ranges.
- Temperature ranges from 0°C to 2000°C
- High optical resolutions up to 300:1
- Precise aiming with laser and scope sighting
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.100 - 1.000
- Different spectral responses for a variety of advanced applications
- MAX/MIN function and audible and visible HIGH-/LOW-alarm
- USB interface, and software
- Data logger for 2000 measured values