About the FTCSmicro-LT Infrared Temperature Sensor
The pyrometer FTCSmicro-LT is equipped with an innovative, miniaturized stainless steel measuring head, optimally suited for installation in limited spaces. Its small size and its temperature resistance up to 120°C (248 °F) make the mechanic integration of the measuring head especially cost-efficient.
The intelligent LED display works optionally as alarm signal, target support, self-diagnosis or temperature-code display. The placement of electronic components within the cable allows for a high temperature resistance of the measuring head.
The small FTCSmicro-LT infrared thermometer with electronic components in the cord is ideally suited for non-contact temperature measurement in limited spaces. It can be used for a variety of industrial applications, e.g. adhering of CFK components.
- Rugged coated silicon optics
- Usable up to 120°C ambient temperature without cooling (sensing head)
- Green LED alarm indication, aiming support, self diagnostic or temp. code indication
- Cable built in electronics
- Short circuit and polarity reversal protection
- Adjustable signal processing
- Optional USB programming interface and software