About the FTCSmicro-3M Infrared Temperature Sensor
The pyrometer FTCSmicro-3M has been designed for a temperature range from 50°C to 600°C (122 °F to 1112 °F). Its special spectral range of 2.3 µm makes it the ideal IR pyrometer for temperature measurement of metallic surfaces starting from 50°C (122 °F) and it allows for measurements through glass.
The small infrared measuring head is optimally suited for installation in limited spaces and subsequently makes possible an especially cost-efficient mechanical process integration.
The compact IR thermometer FTCSmicro-3M has a measuring wave length of 2.3 µm and is therefore used for temperature measurement of metallic surfaces and composite materials in processing operations. Especially its low temperature range from 50°C on makes the temperature sensor a favored measurement tool for all sorts of low-temperature measurement of metals.
- Miniaturized Infrared thermometer with 2,3μm spectral response for measurements of metals, of secondary metal processing, metal oxides and ceramic materials
- For measurements on metal surfaces with a very low start temperature of 50°C
- Green LED alarm indication, aiming support, self diagnostic or temperature code indication
- Scalable analog output: 0-10V or 0-5V and additional simultaneous alarm output
- Adjustable signal processing
- Optional USB programming interface and software