About the FTCSmicro-2W-hs-LT Infrared Temperature Sensor
The pyrometer FTCSmicro-2W-hs-LT sets new performance standards in the measurement of slightest temperature differences of 0.025 K. Due to the stainless steel measuring head, it is perfectly suited for installation in especially limited and cramped spaces.
The compact infrared thermometer measures precisely in a temperature range from -20°C to 150°C (-4 °F to 302 °F) and is equipped with an intelligent LED display, utilizable as alarm signalization, target support, self-diagnosis or temperature-code display.
The IR thermometer FTCSmicro-2W-hs-LT measures slightest temperature differences and is employed where exact temperature measurement is of paramount importance.
Thus, it is used not only in the semiconductor industry for testing the functions of equipped circuit boards but also in other industrial areas requiring a thorough and highly precise touchless temperature measurement.
- New benchmark in low noise IR-thermometry
- Suitable for relative measurement of smalles temperature differences of 0.025°C
- Touches the physical limits ensuring low ambient temperature drift
- Green LED alarm indication, aiming support, self diagnostic or temperature code indication
- Complete solid state design without any moving parts
- Assures usability of a new class of ultra low noise level IR thermometers
- Stainless steel housing with compact dimension