About the FTCTfast-LT Infrared Temperature Sensor
The pyrometer FTCTfast-LT is perfectly suited for especially quick measurements, due to its extremely short response time of 6 ms. The unchoppered sensor allows a continuous temperature surveillance of fast processes in a spectrum of -50°C up to 975°C (-58 °F to 1787 °F).
The FTCTfast-LT temperature sensor is ideally suited for temperature measurements of especially quick processes, e.g. the production of glass syringes during which the adherence process between the needle and the syringe can be optimally monitored and controlled.
The IR thermometer FTCTfast-LT is also employed in the production of PET bottles, since during the compression of PET preforms, a certain temperature needs to be adhered to for ensuring the success of the process. The FTCTfast-LT is a reliable assistant for this surveillance task requiring a punctiform measurement.
In the paper industry the device is employed as well, e.g. in printing machines for measurements of operating and paper temperatures.
- One of the smallest infrared sensors worldwide with extreme short response time down to 6ms
- Fast analog output (0/4-20 mA, 0-5/10V) with smart real time data processing
- Instant digital 0/10 V output with a response time of 4 ms(50% signal)
- Continuous process monitoring with an unchoppered sensor system
- Easy to assemble in multiple arrays for line scanning of small and fast objects (hot spot detection) using a
- RS485 bus communication
- Rugged up to 120°C ambient temperature without cooling