About the FTCT-LT-/-Ctex-LT Infrared Temperature Sensor
The pyrometer FTCT-LT is equipped with one of the world’s smallest infrared sensors with a high optic resolution of 22:1. Additionally, it offers a high variability due to selectable analog outputs as well as several digital interfaces in the electronics box.
The extended version, the pyrometer FTCTex-LT, is additionally equipped with Zener double barriers (for employment in explosion-prone areas).
The pyrometer FTCT-LT has been designed for measurement of non-metallic surfaces.
Since the IR thermometer offers a temperature resistance of up to 180°C (356 °F) without cooling, it is ideally suited for e.g. surveillance of surface temperatures during lamination processes in vehicle interiors, which take place in temperatures of about 120°C (248 °F).
In the plastics industry, the pyrometer works perfectly for temperature regulation during thermoforming of foils, where it monitors defined measurement points.
Are you a producer of circuit boards? If so, you should employ the FTCT-LT for function tests of equipped circuit boards. It registers the thermic behavior of circuit boards touchless and in no time while not influencing delicate measuring objects.
- One of the smallest infrared sensors worldwide with 22:1 optical resolution
- Rugged and usable up to 180°C ambient temperature without cooling
- Separate electronics with easy accessible programming keys and LCD backlit display
- Selectable analog output: 0/4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Optional USB, RS485, RS232 interface, relay outputs (2x optically isolated), CAN-Bus, Profibus DP, Ethernet
- Installation of up to 32 sensing heads
- FTCTex-LT: Explosion proof version (ATEX)