About the ATF326 Reaction Torque Sensor
The ATF326 fits between a motor and its mounting structure acting as a low profile coupling or adaptor plate. The motor shaft passes through the centre of the ATF326, the resultant torque reaction on the motor stator is equal and opposite to the shaft torque. Torque is transmitted from the motor stator through the ATF326 transducer to the earth structure or chassis.
This makes the ATF326 suitable for many process applications, examples are:
- Bulk powder handling - mass flow measurement
- Rheology - liquid viscosity measurement
- Mechanical handling - conveyor belt drive torque
ATF326 transducers can be designed for most motor drive applications where the motor itself is static.
Key features ATF326
• Measurement range 0 - 20 Nm
• Non-linearity 0.1 % RT
• Output signal 2.1 mV/V or rationalised 2.0 mV/V ±0.5 %
• Supply voltage 10 VDC, max. 20 VDC