About the PCC420V Series 4-20 mA Vibration Sensors
PCC420V series sensors provide a 4-20 mA output proportional to velocity vibration, allowing for continuous trending of overall machine vibration. This trend data alerts users to changing machine conditions and helps guide maintenance in prioritizing the need for service. The choice of RMS or peak output allows you to choose the sensor that best fits your requirements.
Key Features PCC420V Series
- True RMS or calculated peak output
- Connector options: 2-pin MIL-C-5015 or 4-pin M12
- Compact housing for applications with height restrictions
- Easily integrated into existing process control systems
- Manufactured in an approved ISO 9001 facility