Wireless vibration and temperature sensor measurement solution
Abnormal vibrations or high temperatures give early signs of machine failure due component imbalance, misalignment, wear or improper use of equipment. Those can be now effortlessly identified without manual measurements or expensive wired equipment to increase machine uptime and extend mean time between failures.
The Althen Wireless Iot Vibration Sensor Node 6 is the more advanced version of the standard Sensor Node.
We supply a smart industrial IoT measurement solution for condition monitoring applications. The system consists of wireless battery powered industrial sensornode(s) and a gateway for communication to transmit data to the cloud.
- Cost-efficient way to capture vibration and temperature data continuosly for predictive maintenance.
- Easy deployment to existing or new machinery. Fully wireless, no need for wiring. Industrial node 6 designed for demanding industrial conditions.
- It is dust and waterproof.
Industrial IoT Nodes
The Industrial Node 6 is a wireless battery-operated condition monitoring device that measures tri-axial vibration and surface temperature of rotating equipment, such as pumps, motors and compressors. The Industrial IoT Nodes can operate in a wireless mesh network for easy, cost efficient deployment and continuous monitoring of tens or hundreds of machines.
Nodes send data directly or via other nodes to Gateways that connect the mesh to any cloud platform over wired or wireless network.
- Acceleration measurement on 3-axis Axial, Horizontal and Radial
- Dynamic range +/- 4G (configurable to 2, 4, 8 or 16)
- Frequency range up to 6.3kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sampling rate 26667Hz
- Resolution 16-bit
- FFT resolution 1Hz/bin
- Measurement range -40°C to +85 °C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Accuracy +/- 2°C (mounting dependent)
- Repeatability +/- 0.1°C
- 3.6V lithium thionyl chloride
- Battery lifetime est. 3 years (battery life is dependent on operating temperature and configuration)
Dimensions of Node
- 5 x 28 mm
- Mounting to M8 thread
- Weight 129g
- Cover material 316 ss
- Top cap material PE HD
- Operating -40°C to +85 °C
- Storage 30 °C maximum
- IP68 (dust-tight and resistant to water up to 1m)
ATEX and IECEx certified
- ATEX II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Zone 1 & 2
- -40°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C
- Fully configurable data delivery and integration to major cloud
- Customer cloud application
- Device management