Training & Consulting
Extensive knowledge & product consulting by experts
The experts at Althen provide you with comprehensive, expert consulting – from the initial idea to the finished product.
Whether you need to monitor industrial machines or measure the force with which a ski jumper jumps from the measuring table, Althen is your contact for any measurement challenge. We place particular value on clear, open communication.
Custom products for your measurement
Our product consultants are trained experts in your technical field. They understand your problem quickly and check whether it can be solved cost-effectively with a standard product from our marketing programme. If you cannot find the right application in our broad portfolio of products, we can work together with you to develop a custom solution – individually tailored to your specific requirements. We work out exactly the right concept for you by combining the advantages of a wide variety of metrology technologies. Our in-house production facility can even build accessories for dataloggers and complete solutions to measure pressure, force, tilt, acceleration or displacement. We also consider how our metrology and sensor systems can be integrated into your existing system. Every product can be tested and adjusted in our calibration laboratory. That guarantees the highest possible reliability.
Our consulting goes well beyond the product sold. Your personal contact will be glad to help you with the commissioning of your measurement system or train your team. We support you throughout the process and measure our performance on the basis of your success.
Your advantages from individual customer consulting from ALTHEN:
- You benefit from our years of experience and our wide range of expertise in the area of measurement and sensor technology.
- We develop customer-specific systems for complex measurement tasks.
- A personal contact answers all your questions – even after your purchase is complete.
- We work with international manufacturers and handle all communications.
- We are at your disposal for any additional information or questions.
In our practical training courses, we teach your employees how to use your metrology system ideally. This allows reliable results without deviations.
Whether pressure, force or distance – after training by our experts, you and your employees will be capable of using your newly purchased equipment optimally. We train you in the products and show you how they are used specifically for your requirements.
Our training program interweaves theoretical knowledge with practical applications. We give you the knowledge to work reliably with metrology systems and show you how you can evaluate your measurement results effectively.
Providing knowledge on an equal footing
Our practical training lets you benefit from the decades of experience of our experts. Althen doesn't simply sell you a product. We especially want to share with you our knowledge in the area of metrology technology and sensors.
Practical training on-site
We will be happy to train you in your own facilities. There is no additional cost to you. Our consultants thoroughly explain and demonstrate all the functions of the measurement system. The explanation is comprehensible and goes into the smallest of details.
Your advantages from training by Althen:
- You get accurate results during your measurement, and avoid erroneous data
- You will know all the functions of your product and learn how you can get the most from your metrology system
- You will learn step by step how to work with your measurement system
- An ALTHEN expert explains all questions on-site in the practical training