Working at Althen
We operate in 5 countries worldwide and employ people with diverse backrounds, skills and ambitions.
Your career at Althen
"If you have a problem, if no one else can help you and you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-team."
Althen offers sensor solutions to the customer’s sensor engineering challenges and stands for exceptional after sales service. Between colleagues, we call ourselves The A-Team, because we go a bit further than others in order to get the job done.
How we work
- Althen is a family business. The ambiance at the office is informal, there are short lines of communication with the management of Althen and they value good ideas and feedback.
- The Althen Group operates worldwide, has its offices in various countries and works with partners from all over the world.
Autonomy and qualities
- Our way of working originates from our business value freedom. We work in self-managing teams with a lot of autonomy and a lot of responsibility.
- Within our organization, we focus on people's qualities. People perform better when you focus on their strengths.
- Together with the team you contribute to the technology of the future. Our sensor solutions are used in very diverse markets and applications and that makes the job versatile. The continuous developments within the sensor technology ensure that you keep improving and learning.
Does our way of working appeal to you? Look at the vacancies below and apply. Who knows, maybe you will become part of our team. You can send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we have no job openings.