The DI-1110 is a new release in a long line of low-cost starter kits from DATAQ Instruments, and an updated and improved replacement for model DI-149 starter kit. The DI-1110, in tandem with the included WinDaq software, allows real time data acquisition, playback, and analysis performance that covers an incredibly broad array of measurements in both laboratory and industrial settings.
- Includes a DI-1110 instrument, a 6-foot USB cable, a screwdriver for signal connections, and downloadable WinDaq software. WinDaq/Unlock required to acquire more than four channels. See ACCESSORIES.
- Direct replacement for the DI-149 data acquisition start kit
- Eight armored analog differential inputs*
- Up to ±100 V without damage
- Fixed measurement range of ±10 V full scale
- 12-bit analog-to-digital resolution
- 160 kHz sample throughput rate
- Seven digital ports*
- Programmable per port as input or switch
- Support for rate measurements to 50 kHz
- Support for 16-bit counter
- Wide-ranging software support includes:
- Ready-to-run WinDaq software
- .NET Classes for Visual Studio program development
- Published protocol for software development in non-Windows operating systems
- CE approved
*WinDaq/Unlock required to record more than four total channels.