About the 13FLP Series Linear Potentiometer
The 13FLP is a low-cost item with side turret terminals and a thread at the end of the shaft.
- Miniature conductive plastic model
- Measurement range: between 12mm and 100mm
- Resistance value: between 500 to 20kO
- Linearity tolerance: ±2%, ±1.5%, ±1%, ±0.7%, ±0.5% or ±0.3%
- Body dimensions (mm): 11x13x(depends on the type of linear potentiometer)
In the 13FLPA series we have the 13FLP12A, 13FLP25A, 13FLP50A and 13FLP100A available.
For more specifications on one of these types, you can contact us.
Special Specifications Available
Spring return device mounted on the shaft (friction is referred as within table), special machining on the shaft, wirewound resistive element type (13LP series). In case of 13FLP series with spring return device, please note the following: The spring return device is mounted on the outside shaft, of which dimensions are as the table.