About the AWL Light Loadlink Series
The wireless load transducer is a strain gauge based stainless steel tension type sensor. It has the capability of wirelessly transmitting its data to one of our compatible readouts and displays or recording its data locally.
Its inbuilt 32MBit memory can hold up to 280 hours of data which can then be downloaded to a PC via its USB cable. The load sensor transmits using the worldwide license free frequency of 2.4GHz on two bulit in antennas.
The load sensor is used with the handheld receiver AWL-HR which can read several devices at the same time, and/or the stand alone receiver interface AWL-RI which is used to output the data via RS232/RS422.
Features AWL Light Loadlink Series
- Wireless, so easy to install and remove between installations
- Transmits data up to a distance of 100m
- Transmits data at up to 10 times a second
- Internal Memory for up to 280 hours of data
- 11-28V external supply chargeable
- Connect to PC via USB
- PC software for customer settings
- Flexible automatic shutdown to conserve battery
- Dual ruggedised internal antennas
- FCC Part 15/RSS
- Import data into Excel