About the AWLH-10 HeliNav Loadlink Series
The wireless HeliNav Loadlink sensor is a strain gauge based stainless steel tension type sensor. It has the capability of wirelessly transmitting its data to one of our compatible readouts and displays or recording its data locally.
It is an intelligent wireless helicopter load sensor with inclinometer and accelerometer capabilities so that it can be used to measure large underslung loads.
Its inbuilt 32MBit memory can hold up to 280 hours of data which can then be downloaded to a PC via its USB cable. The load sensor transmits using the worldwide license free frequency of 2.4GHz on two built-in antennas.
The load sensor can be used with a handheld receiver which can read several devices at the same time, a stand alone receiver interface which can be used to output the data via RS232/RS422, or a cockpit display to display the load value in multiple formats, which are user selectable
Features AWLH-10 HeliNav Loadlink Series
- Wireless, so easy to install and remove between aircrafts
- Battery life up to 250 hours
- Transmits data at least 100m
- Transmits data at up to 10 times a second
- Internal memory for up to 280 hours of data
- 11-28V external supply chargeable
- Connect to PC via USB
- PC software for customer settings
- Flexible automatic shutdown to conserve battery
- Dual reggedised internal antennas
- FCC Part 15
- Import data into Excel