About the E101 Linear Inductive Position Sensor
The E101 is designed for industrial and scientific feedback applications and is ideal for OEMs seeking good sensor performance for arduous applications in hazardous areas
The unit is highly compact and space-efficient, being responsive along almost its entire length.
It provides a linear output proportional to displacement. Each unit is supplied with the output calibrated to the travel required by the customer, from 0-5mm to 0-800mm and with full EMC protection built in.
A wide range of mechanical options are available. Environmental sealing is to IP65 or IP67.
- Intrinsically safe for Gas and Dust to: Ex II 1GD
- Non-contacting inductive technology to eliminate wear
- Travel set to customer’s requirement
- High durability and reliability
- High accuracy and stability
- Sealing to IP67
As a leading supplier of linear, rotary, tilt and intrinsically safe position sensors, Althen has the expertise to supply a sensor to suit a wide variety of applications.