About the FTCT-P7 Infrared Temperature Sensor
Due to its special spectral region of 7.9 µm, the innovative pyrometer FTCT-P7 is perfectly suited for temperature measurements of thin plastic materials like PET, PU, PTFE, PA or CTA.
It measures temperatures precisely from 0°C up to 710°C (32 °F to 1310 °F) and its measuring head offers a temperature resistance of up to 85°C (185 °F) without additional cooling. The separate electronics box of the foil thermometer is acclaimed for its easily accessible programming buttons and its illuminated LCD display.
With a measuring wavelength of 7.9 µm the infrared thermometer FTCT-P7 is ideally suited for temperature control during the production of thin plastic foils. Among those are materials like polyurethane (PU), polyether sulfone (PES), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), teflon (PTFE) or cellulose triacetate (CTA).
- Accurate temperature measurement of thin plastic film materials like PET, PU, PTFE, PA
- Rugged and usable up to 85°C ambient temperature without cooling
- Separate electronics with easy accesible programming keys and LCD backlit display
- Selectable analog output: 0/4 -20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Optional USB, RS485, RS232 interface, relay outputs (2x optically isolated), CAN-bus, Profibus DP, Ethernet