About the PRO 360 Electronic Water Scale
The PRO 360 series is a revolutionary measuring tool that provides an immediate, digital reading of all angles in a 360º circle. The machined aluminium frame is a rigid, lightweight, ultra-precise platform that allows the state-of-the-art sensor and its microprocessor circuit to provide unsurpassed accuracy throughout the Protractor’s 360º range.
The PRO 360 series uses an innovative liquid-filled angle sensor. As the protractor is moved, the liquid seeks a new position, resulting in changes in the electrical properties of the sensor. A microprocessor analyses the changes and calculates the numbers seen on the Display.The unit operates for up to 500 hours on a single 9 V battery.
Key features PRO 360
- Measurement range 360° (4x 90°)
- Accuracy: ±0.1° (range 0° ±10°) ±0.1° (range 90° ±10°) ±0.2° other ranges
- Display in °
- Supply voltage 9 V battery
- Resolution 0.1°
- Easy to read LCD display
- Precision, machined aluminium frame
- Unit can be recalibrated to factory accuracy in the field without special tools
- Typical applications: drive shaft alignment, aircraft flap calibration, setup of precision machines, road or rail-track layout, satellite or aerial alignment