Use WinDAQ software with any DATAQ Instruments hardware product. TheWinDAQ software package contains
both recording and playback software. Both applications supply a feature-rich environment along with a no-programming, point-and-click user interface. The recording software allows you to record waveforms directly and continuously to disk while monitoring a real time display of the waveforms on your computer screen.
WinDAQ/Lite Recording Software limits maximum throughput to 240 Hz when in RECORD mode.
WinDAQ/Pro Recording Software features a sample rate limited only by the maximum sample rate of the hardware.
In addition to WinDAQ/Pro's features, WinDAQ/Pro+ Recording Software allows you to tailor sample different channels at different rates by entering a sample rate divisor value (1 to 255) for each channel.
WinDAQ Waveform Browser playback software allows you to review, measure, analyze, compress, cut-and-paste, export/import, and otherwise manipulate the recorded waveform information.
- Included with most DI-Series data acquisition Hardware (Please Note: You MUST download the software from your specific hardware product page)
- Purchase higher sample rates (refer to hardware pages for specific details)
- No programming, ready-to-run application
- Simultaneously streams acquired data to display and disk
- Multi-channel display and storage
- Engineering unit scaling per channel
- Includes WinDaq Playback software to review and analyze recorded data files (can be downloaded separately from the Accessory Software tab)
- Excel export support from Playback software
- High speed options available for some data loggers. Please contact us for more information.
- Windows Compatibility:
- Windows XP (32-bit)*
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)*
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)**
* Operating systems no longer supported by Microsoft are not targeted platforms for WinDaq software. While such operating systems to the best of our knowledge still support WinDaq software, unpredictable problems may occur that will not be considered by DATAQ Instruments to be a failure of the software to perform. Further, no hardware products released after an operating system is discontinued by Microsoft will support the discontinued operating system. If you have any questions regarding compatibility of specific DATAQ Instruments hardware and operating systems, please contact DATAQ Instruments, Inc sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
** Windows 10 S Mode is NOT supported by WinDaq software.