DATAQ Data Acquisition Systems
Fast, precise, and versatile: Multi-purpose data loggers.
Great measurement performance at a low price
Data loggers from DATAQ Instruments cover a wide range of applications. They are suitable for both general and specialized applications. Specialized data loggers are available for temperature, humidity, voltage, thermocouple, and event applications. These devices typically have a single channel and are very cost efficient.
Multi-channel solutions can measure a large number of parameters at the same time, such as voltage, alternating current, 4-20 mA process current, and more. Our extensive range of data logging solutions includes the right product for every application and every budget.
We are happy to help you select the most suitable Dataq Data Logger. Fill in our contact form or contact us directly: you can find the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of your nearest location on our locations page.
Properties & Advantages
- Broad selection of standalone and PC-based data logging systems, kits, and accessories
- Affordable starter kits
- WiFi and wired Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Most products available for PC-based or standalone solutions
- Plug-and-play WinDaq software for configuring measurement equipment and recording measurement data on PC without additional programming effort
Possible Applications for DATAQ Data Loggers
Vibration, expansion, high voltage, temperature, and moisture measurements, as well as flow rate and RPM monitoring for applications such as:
- Process monitoring
- Life sciences research
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Test beds and Quality testing
- Research & development
With more than 40 years’ experience, the experts at ALTHEN know that every application has unique requirements. That is why we provide independent advice and do not limit you to one manufacturer. We are your first port of call when you need a specific data logger - but we can also provide entire measurement kits upon request. Take a look at our extensive portfolio or get in touch with us today.
Data Acquisition Systems for every application: Our product portfolio
DATAQ Data Loggers from Althen: Fast, precise, versatile.
DATAQ Instruments has over 30 years of experience in instrumentation. The product portfolio has been continuously expanded to include anything from standalone units to PC-based solutions. The data loggers can be used for measuring frequencies, voltages, currents, temperatures, moisture levels, events, conditions, item counts, and many more parameters. All DATAQ products are compatible with WinDaq software, whether it’s standalone systems or PC-controlled data loggers. USB and Ethernet compatible solutions are available as well. The systems are primarily used in process monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting, as well as life science research.
Fast and Productive Data Logging
WinDaq software is a ready-to-use solution for all DATAQ data logging systems that requires no additional programming and is compatible with all DATAQ Instrumentation products.
Properties: PC-controlled data loggers
- Higher sample rates
- Includes software for PC-based storage and real-time display of logged data
- Power supply directly from PC or through external power source
Properties: Standalone, cloud-based data logger
- Integrated storage of different capacity, or support for removable storage media such as SD cards or USB drives
- Can be slower than data loggers connected to a PC
- Loggers often battery powered or available with battery option
- Cloud-based solutions require Internet connection