About the P1500 Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor
P1500 Series Strain Gauge Pressure Transducers are high grade sensors that provide highly precise measurement of absolute or vented gauge pressures over wide temperature ranges.
Standard versions of this transducer use a 17-4 pH stainless steel diaphragm to sense pressure. The deflection of the diaphragm is transferred to a double cantilever beam by a force transfer rod. Strain in the beam, and therefore, input pressure is measured by four foil strain gauges.
An all-welded construction provides high reliablility and stability. Capable of sensing extremely small changes of applied pressure, the transducers are relatively insensitive to vibration, altitude and shock.
The P1500 Series are available in a range of electrical inputs and outputs. Zero and span potentiometers are availbable as a special option with the P1540, P1550, P1560 and P1590 models.
Key features P1500
- High overload capability
- Operation in high temperatures
- Shock and vibration resistant
- 2 wire 4-20 mA option: Intrinsic safety approval to EEx ia IIc T4 (Tamb=60°C), BASEFA, CENELEC EN50-020
- Pneumatic pressure monitoring
- Climate room control
- Vehicle brake system monitoring
- Military and commercial aircraft