Digital Automation Instrumentation
Bus compatible evaluation electronics for automated applications.
Amplifiers & Indicators for Weighing Sensors and Load Cells
Our amplifiers and (digital) indicators for high-tech weighing components have bus interfaces are in accordance with all relevant standards, including OIML, ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NTEP, and UL. The fieldbus interfaces provide versatile connectivity. You also save time, cost, and resources by combining and integrating them with existing systems.
We are happy to help you select the most suitable amplifier or indicator. Fill in our contact form or contact us directly: you can find the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of your nearest location on our locations page.
Product Overview Indicators and Amplifiers
Our products can be used for a wide range of weighing applications based on industry standards such as Profibus, Modbus, CANBus, and EtherCAT. Whether you need to automate load, pressure, or displacement measurements – we’re happy to help you choose.
Properties & Advantages
- Compatible with all common fieldbus standards
- Highly reliable
- High precision, low noise
- Compact design for control cabinets
- Analogue and digital models available
- Cost-effective alternative to comparable electronic systems
Possible Applications for Automation Technology
- System control (roller distance monitoring, parts classification, etc.)
- Process monitoring
- Weighing technology / scales
- Measurement technology (testbeds)
- Laboratory applications / laboratory equipment
- Vibration monitoring
- Signal amplification for transmission over extended distances
Digital Signal Processing Equipment: Improving Efficiency and Reliability
Our sensors and measurement devices can also easily be combined with our automation technology, because they comply with industry standards such as Profibus, Modbus, CNBus, and EtherCAT, and in some cases already include the according bus interface.
For many years, Althen customers have benefited from innovative digital signal processing solutions, such as automation and control systems tailored to their specific requirements.
We offer an extensive product portfolio that covers the entire range of applications – including the combination of sensors and bus systems.