Inclinometers & Tiltmeters
Inclinometers measure the angle or position of an object in relation to earth's gravity and are well-known for their high reliability and accuracy.
Inclinometers & Tilt Meters: Precise, Durable, Customizable
Inclinometers precisely measure an object’s angle or tilt. Inclinometers are called inclination sensors or tilt meters. Our portfolio includes the right system for any application – whether it’s amplification electronics, limit monitoring, or tilt angle visualization – and it all comes in rugged industrial EMV casings. We also offer solutions for mobile applications – digital spirit levels with 360° measurement range and display, available with magnetic bases for even greater ease of installation.
We are happy to help you select the most suitable inclinometer or measurement solution. Fill in our contact form or contact us directly: you can find the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of your nearest location on our locations page.
Product Overview Inclinometers, Tiltmeters & Displays
What are inclinometers?
Inclinometers identify an object’s angle. Unlike accelerometers, which are based on similar technology, inclinometers measure a change in angle or position relative to the earth’s gravity. They are often used for static leveling measurements. There are several basic measurement principles, which are suited for different measurement tasks:
- High-precision servo-inclinometers or cost-efficient capacitive MEMS Inclinometers
- Single-axis systems for tilt measurement in ATEX areas or pitch & roll measurement systems;
- Submersible offshore inclinometers or portable digital spirit levels.
Together, we will identify the right solution for your application! You can also benefit from our broad selection of turnkey measurement systems for special applications:
- Inclination Measurement System for Antenna Mast Alignment
- Inclination Measurement System for Turbine Assembly
- Dual Inclinometer Measurement & Logging System
We also offer a broad selection of custom solutions for tilt and inclination measurements in specific applications. Contact us and let us know what you need!
Properties & Advantages
- High precision and reliability
- Special models with ATEX certification available
- Broad range of measurement ranges from 0.05° to 360°
- Temperature compensation
- Designed for long-term use in industrial settings
- Broad selection of configurations and sizes
- Suitable for industrial applications and rough environments (ATEX, offshore, etc.)
- Rugged EMV casings with high protection classes
- High versatility thanks to extensive connectivity
- Easy to assemble and integrate into your plants
- Complete measurement systems available
- Custom solutions for special applications
Possible Applications for Inclinometers
- Leveling of machines and platforms
- Radar/antenna alignment
- Safety monitoring for cranes and lifts
- Underground measurements
- Naval stabilization
- Data collection systems
- Structural monitoring
- Linear acceleration/delay measurement
- Automatic train position control
- Seismic monitoring
- Railway industry / track alignment and maintenance
- High-precision geotechnology
Applications with Inclination Sensors
Would you like to get to know our products in practice? Take a look at these interesting projects from our customers: