About the KD-5100 Eddy Current Sensor
KD-5100 Differntial Super High-Precision System: The hybrid for the KD-5100 is manufactured to MIL-H-38534. MIL-SPEC components are utilized throughout the electronics module wherever possible. The KD-5100 features rugged construction with a mean time between failures of better than 55,000 hours in a tactical environment, 238,000 hours in a space flight environment. The small package size of the KD-5100 (just 2 x 2.12 x 0.75 inches thick) makes this system ideal for applications where space is a limiting factor.
Key features KD-5100
- Two precisely matched sensors per channel give resolution to a nanometer.
- Superior thermal and long-term stability of 5x10-6 inches/month or better.
- Small package size: 2 x 2.12 x 0.75 inches thick.
- Cryogenic sensors available.
- High sensitivity: up to 10V/mil (394 mV/µm)
- Low power consumption: less than 2W @ ±15 Vdc typical.
- Night vision systems.
- Precision telescope positioning.
- Fast steering mirrors
- Image stabilization Systems